Friday, April 11, 2008

The Sun Shines Again

Welcome Home !!!

Oh no, but I cannot really say that - because it is me who is to be welcomed, not me who is welcoming. Well, home is mentioned because I feel I have reached somewhere, though the journey has started just now, so in a way it is the other way round. Confusing ? Complicated ? I guess yes, even for me. But the reason is I am feeling very happy to be taking this step - finally.

There was a time when I used to write a diary and at the night, used to share everything with my diary. And then finally I grew up and got lost in the jungle called life and the place called concrete jungle. What I did not loose was my nature - my feelings, emotions and caring for everybody. It has been a long time and am happy to be doing it again. In fact, must thank a good soul, whom I will consider a friend, not that I know a lot about this person - I hardly do ; but then today while talking I mentioned that I was thinking of blogging to go back to the level when I used to share and now when there is nobody to hear, blogging is the only way and I was asked whether I have started and I replied 'NO', but I will start it very soon, rather today. And I finally did it. Maybe the greed that somebody is there to listen to me, made me do it. .......... Feel like I am born again ........ :) Thank You, friend, thanks a lot - you would not even know what have you done, by that innocent question - you finally made me reach here.

Happy Birthday !!!

Oh, I really do not know what am I going to write about and how much am i going to write - but am sure we will keep meeting here, every now and then - when I am happy or when I am sad, when I am at peace or when I am disturbed. My thoughts drive me crazy at times. I need somebody to share it to. If not a diary then maybe this. Diary is too personal but again a bit of space problem, here it is endless. Cannot contain my happiness. I cannot describe what I am feeling at the moment. My words would come out meaningless, but then I am in that state of ecstasy where nothing matters ; where I am in peace and enjoying the moments - I feel Alive.

Born Again, like I said. Now, I have got a mission, a motive. Not that I wanted to die earlier, but like I said, I feel alive. Now, I feel again - that I am a human. That I am here and I can think and I can try to make the world a beautiful place - if not in reality then maybe in my eyes with my deeds. Deeds ? Oh no, am not capable of deeds fit for a nobel peace prize or other awards, but simple deeds, which are great for me, which will make me feel good. One good deed every day - like I was told when I was a boy scout. And I still remember - once a scout always a scout. So one good deed every day has always remained and I have always fulfilled that, not because of compulsion but because I enjoy it. Have you ever realized that while you are zooming past in your car and if you give a lift to some small kids who are walking under a scorching sun, how many smiles you are going to get. Do we really realize when travelling on a bus, if we actually pass on our coveted seat to a lady or an old man, how happy we are making them. We really do not understand how good the courier person will feel, if we ask him to have some water when he comes to deliver our mail mid afternoon. One should understand that buying a 2 rupees poster from that old fellow who is not even able to walk properly, would not be too heavy on the pocket, because we will light up a cigarette worth 4 rupees so many times during the day, but those 2 rupees can make a lot of difference for that old fellow.

I still remember when I was in school, i used to buy some stupid stuff from a very old man - never ate it as I never liked the taste - but I felt happy that I was contributing towards part of his meal. He was an old man who was thrown out of his house by his sons. He was maybe 75, used to walk with a stick, somehow. HE was very important and a brave man - he did not beg, he worked.

Well, I guess, I have started, thoughts have been closed in my mind and feelings have been trapped in my heart for too long - but now, they will all be out, that I am promising to myself.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY !!

Am sounding like a moron ? Am I ? Or just plain stupid ? But well, I am a lost soul or you can say I am searching my soul, in this big bad world. Or is the beautiful world.

Confusing..yes....to me also...but then - C'es L'avie - that's life :)

Will meet again my dear diary, or blog, or whatever.......... Can't stay away for too long, there would be many thing to share. Hope I like the feeling. Will know in a few days. The best thing is i really do not have to stop myself. I can say whatever I want to. At least this is not china :) Hey, I am starting again. I do not want to cry for Tibet right now, though my heart bleeds. Will surely spread a few drops here.

No comments: