Friday, April 11, 2008

Am Back

Dear Diary...or is it Darling Diary....or is it ......whatever. By whichever name I use, you will remain the same...my friend...my confidant...my only listener who understands me and do not require anything...except the power (electricity) and the connection (web) :)

Am sure you are not amazed to see me because you knew it will not take much time before I come back.

I had a look at my first post and realized it is all jumbled up. I had known that even when I was writing. But that is natural - it is like so many people trying to come out of a big movie theatre from just one exit door. That is the only reason that my thoughts seem haywires, my words seem confusing - because they had no outlet for such a long time. There would still be some thoughts which will remain inside, but at least some of them are out and there's less of cluster now inside :)

I will keep coming back very often because my situation is the same as of the kid who has found his fav toy - after a long time - which he had thought he had lost. It will still take some time to dawn upon me that this medium is not running away, it is always there for me. Once I get used to it, everything will fall in place. Boy ! Look who's talking. And I am explaining to whom ? To myself ? But that is not required. Will this create a split personality ? But I don't think so - i might be talking to myself, but both the sides remain me only - not different at all. Well, I will come back.

Hasta La Vista......like Mr. Schwarzenegger said in that cult movie - Terminator. You know what, I really loved him in that movie. :)

No comments: