Thursday, November 19, 2015

Back Again

So I keep coming back as usual....after months...or after years :) Well, I am smiling....that has to be a minor news :)

Okay, so this time I am back, not because I had promised or not because I was again going to explode if I had not shared my feelings or not because I was yearning to.....this time it is because I was checking out someone's blog; I had promised to the person that I will read and respond. So, I went through the blog in bits and pieces, liked what I saw and then wanted to put in a comment and realized I cannot because I was not logged in and so had to recover the password...and when I tried to do so, I realized that I did not have password to my email as well, so....

I recovered the one for mail and then for blogger and here I am sharing the idiocy.... completely attributable to me. 

There are times, I think I should change the title or write on something else, but then I realize that this is what I like, sharing and writing (though I do not do either here on the site). Why? Good Question. The moment I have the answer, I will respond.

But surely, the expressions pored in to the emails written once in a while to strangers or to people whom I feel connected to without rhyme or reason; should be put in here.

Just for the record...the blogs I went through I liked them for their innocent expressions and I did not so like them because they were pretty long. But the zeal was intact and so was the life...and well, that's all that matters.

No comments: