Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"I will be BACK"...said the Terminator...years ago

Well, it has been made famous by you-know-who, the Californian Guv, for the moment, Arnie..for some, Arnold for some, the Terminator....etc etc...

But I am not going to talk about him for the moment ; Just trying to use the tag line...with a small amend.....I AM Back...:) Well, I wonder whom do I talk to most of the times....well, its me (please listen to the soundtrack from Lethal Weapon III - It's probably me......its superb and would give you an insight about lot of things)...coz i come here to write what I feel and keep talking to myself....these are the thoughts that cross my mind so many times, on various days...and I vent them out here......vent out? Not really...Writing them out is more like it.

So, I am revived, from a slumber...and this time am promising again...to myself....I'll be back....very soon......

1 comment:

Cheena Chopra said...

Woah! Back with a bang!!